Spoto (‘we’, ‘us’, or ‘our’) values the privacy of its users.
1. Visit our website and the websites of our branches.
2. Buy or sell products at our website.
3. Use our digital services
4. Contact us or participate in a promotion
What information do we collect?
We collect your personal information in two ways – one from you directly through registration or contact support form, and automatically when you use our website. The type of information that we collect includes:
1. We collect your personal information, such as name, address, email id, and phone number, when you join us.
2. We collect some information when you buy or sell anything from our website. These include payment details, shipping address, contact details, etc.
3. We collect your personal information when you contact us.
How do we use your personal information?
We use your personal information so that we can help you in:
1. In buying or selling products on our website
2. Making transactions with us
3. In giving you an excellent shopping experience
4. In supporting your business and related function (if you are a seller)
5. In assisting you with solutions for your queries
6. In meeting our legal obligations
7. In informing you about the great offers, coupons, and discounts that we offer from time to time
8. In shipping your product to the specified address
In some cases, we share your personal information with third parties connected with our business. These can be delivery partners and other services such as marketing, banking, payment processing, document management, etc. We may disclose your information for IT services, such as data storage, hosting and security, our website’s smooth operation, and others.
How do we secure your personal information?
Links to other websitesOur website may contain links to other websites that may or may not have similar terms and conditions. It poses risks in sharing information when we have no control over third-party websites. We take all necessary safeguards to protect your information and operate it securely. But, we also recommend you to take some precautionary measures to protect your information. We are not accountable for any loss to you due to the third-party websites.
Credit card detailsWe work in accordance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS). So, when you buy any product from our website, we ensure that your credit card information will be handled securely. We recommend following some guidelines to securely use your credit card when shopping online, such as never sharing your credit card details with us or anyone via email or when using the ‘contact us’ form.
We do not store your credit card details on our website. They are handled securely, depending on the payment method you choose.